Anytime you order a Seal or Logo with Anointed Fire (valued at $125 or more), you become eligible for our Matching Seal or Logo offer. This irresistible offer allows you to order a custom designed, matching seal or logo for only $99!
What Exactly is a Matching Seal or Logo?
Our Matching Seal and Logo offer allows you the ability to order a custom design for $99 (regularly priced $199). To qualify for our Matching Seal and Logo offer, you will have had to purchase a Seal or Logo from us within the last 48 hours or less. The initial purchase must be $199 for custom designs and no less than $125 for store designs. Please read the guidelines on the right of the page for more information about ordering and qualifying for our Matching Piece offer.
READ BEFORE YOU ORDER
• Client can only order a matching Seal or Logo after the client has placed an order for a Seal or Logo valued at $125 or more. The matching Seal or Logo will be similar to the Seal or Logo the client purchased.
•All matching Seal and Logo orders must be ordered within 48 hours of the order of the original. For example, if the client orders a Bishop’s seal and decides to order a matching logo, the client has 48 hours after the initial order of the Bishop’s seal to order the matching logo.
• Client can order up to five matching designs for $99 each. (Reminder: Order must be placed within 48 hours of initial order.)
• The client can specify the shape of the design, but the design is designer directed. This means that the designer will put the design together with no direction from the client. The design will be similar to the original Seal or Logo purchased. The client can request up to five additional images to be added or removed from the Matching Seal/ Logo order.
• The matching Seal and/or Logo must match in color and in some design elements to the original design purchased to qualify for this offer.
• The matching Seal and/or Logo must be for the same ministry that the original design was designed for. For example, if the client orders a Bishop’s seal and wants to order a logo for the ministry that the Bishop is covering, he or she may do so. But, if the client orders a Bishop’s seal and wants to order a logo for his friend’s ministry, he would have to place a standard, non-matching logo order at the listed rates of $199 and up.
9. No free revisions are allowed on matching pieces, but corrections are accepted. All revisions are $49/ each for the first 2 and $99/ each thereafter.
10. No refunds or exchanges.